Business Developper (H/F) .
As a digital marketing agency, Uzerly focuses on solutions to optimise the cost of customer acquisition.
The success of Uzerly is made possible by the great talent of its people.
What we offer .
- Work on exciting digital projects.
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and gifted team
- Be a part of a growing organization working with top advertisers
How to apply ?
If you are interested in this position, all you have to do is fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
You can also drop us your resume as a spontaneous application by sending an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
More infos about us :
Uzerly is a digital marketing agency, focused on Remarketing solutions.
In an e-commerce context with 97% of visits made without a purchase, 68% of shopping cart abandonment and 83% of Internet users irritated by repeated advertising, Uzerly provides advertisers with "Smart ReMarketing Solutions" in order to optimize their customers' re-engagement.
Dans un contexte e-commerce avec 97% de visites sans achats, de 68% d’abandon de panier et de 83% des internautes irrités par la répétition publicitaire, Cibleclic propose à l’ensemble des annonceurs des « Smart ReMarketing Solutions » afin d’optimiser le réengagement de leurs clients.
Uzerly edits 3 solutions under the Uzerly brand allowing advertisers to :
- to limit their advertising pressure in order to preserve their image,
- to maximize their income while meeting their ROI targets,
- optimize their conversion rate by transforming more visitors into customers.
Some of our clients are: i-Run, Printemps, Madame Vacances, Dr Pierre Ricaud, Electro Dépôt, Belambra, and many others.
Uzerly is constantly evolving since its creation and realizes today more than 1M€ of turnover.
- To reach the goal of + 2M€ in revenues
- Launch of a new technology and new Upsell offers
- Expansion of the team (+5 people)
- A new brand identity
- Creation of a board of advisors
- And to top it all off... The international deployment!
Uzerly has been investing for years in R&D to develop a unique technology in the industry.
We've never actually fundraised (but who knows, maybe one day?), simply because we've been profitable and self-funded since our creation in 2012. Economic stability in these hectic times is also a good thing.
The role for this position ?
You will be reporting to the Chief Sales Officer.
Your will be responsible of contributing to the commercial development of the company, by marketing the Uzerly solutions to the main advertisers in France first, then abroad. The following are the various missions that you will be entrusted with:
- Sourcing: search, qualify and develop Uzerly's prospecting portfolio via its commercial CRM,
- Prospecting: approaching and taking meetings with e-marketing directors of in order to introduce them to the developed solutions (phoning, emailing, networking). The target would be 2/3 meetings per week. Our sales representative usually makes 10/12 calls per day.
- Retention: defining and implementing a referral strategy
- Analysis of the need and recommendation: understand the context and the needs of your prospects in order to be as accurate as possible in your recommendations,
- Closing: negotiate and conclude, in an autonomous way, the contractualization of medium-sized clients,
- Follow-up and teamwork: follow up and assist your clients in the deployment of solutions in cooperation with the other units of the company.
- Work in close collaboration with our community manager and freelancers for our external communications: news, photoshoots, newsletters...
- Other various tasks: a start-up offers many opportunities, depending on your talents, we will certainly solicit you for specific missions within the team.
- 0-6 months: use our prospect database and familiarize yourself with our solutions
- 6-12 months: study adjacent markets and promote as much as possible (interviews, social networks, trade shows...)
- 12-18 months: start flying and meet new foreign customers
- 18+ months: build up the teams, sales force and account managers by country
Nice to have .
- French and/or Spanish
- Hubspot expertise
Skills needed .
- Good knowledge of basic software (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Thirst for constant learning and new challenges
- Ability to listen: we meet every Monday morning, we want your opinion on transversal matters. You're joining an adventure, not just a unit in the company.
- Decision making: every Monday, we have to settle on the weeks actions.
Additional information .
- Fixed + variable compensation depending on profile
- Location : Paris République
- Other benefits: young and dynamic atmosphere, new cozy premises, team lunches + afterworks. Punctual remote working accepted.
I want to apply !
83 rue du Faubourg Saint Denis
Leave us your email !
And one of our team member will reach back to you !