Uzerly

Make the most out of your visitors potential .

Uzerly is a remarketing agency that combines expertise and technological innovation. We provide our clients with 360° support in their strategy to re-engage their audience via tailor-made, high-performance features.

Uzerly remains the sole agency specialized exclusively in Remarketing.

Dashboard Remarketing Mockup Uzerly

BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCES WITH OUR REMARKETING AGENCY

Our solutions lets you

Target the right audience

Target the right audience

The average conversion rate of an e-commerce website is about 2%, the aim of ReTargeting is to convert the remaining 98%.

Increase conversions

Increase conversions

On-Site Remarketing lets you increase a website's average conversion rate by 2% to 4%.

Recover abandoned baskets

Recover abandoned baskets

+26% conversion rate on basket churners.

Develop customer retention

Develop customer retention

Email ReMarketing is the most effective mechanism within 30 minutes after the abandonment of users.

WE LOVE TO WORK WITH THE BEST

e-merchants are choosing Uzerly

Our Retargeting solutions allows N&D to increase its revenue by 75%

Thanks to its unique technology, Uzerly was immediately able to optimize Nature & Découvertes' Retargeting costs and revenues.

Lire la vidéo

immediate business results for i-run with uzerly.

Uzerly provides i-Run with a complete suite of Remarketing solutions. 

Thanks to a multi-channel remarketing strategy, from email remarketing to display retargeting, Uzerly was able to deliver remarkable performances.

THEY TRUST US

Why retailers choose Uzerly ?

PLUG N PLAY TECHNOLOGY

Thanks to its expertise and innovation, Uzerly facilitates your access to all its services. A guide is delivered to simplify the integration from your technical team.

Assistance

More than a technology, Uzerly offers consulting and account management teams to supports our clients throughout all their digital marketing projects.

Creative Development

Uzerly offers different models, tests and optimizations in accordance with your marketing objectives. Our technology allows us to ensure a daily follow-up for all your campaigns.

always looking for innovations

At Uzerly, we are always looking for new things to share with you. Our technology constantly scans your website in order to guarantee the best results on the market.

LEAVE US YOUR EMAIL

Talk to an expert

Our team is committed to accompany you in developing your customized remarketing strategy.

Logo Uzerly blanc

Contact Us

83 rue du Faubourg Saint Denis
75010, Paris​

Leave us your email !

And one of our team member will reach back to you !